- Manuscripts to be published must have been submitted via OJS (not via email) at least 2 months before the publication schedule (maximum January for March issue, and August for October issue).
- If before the 2-month deadline the article quota for one publication has been met (maximum 25 articles per issue), then the next submitted manuscript will be considered for review in the next issue.
- The priority of published manuscripts is considered based on the order of submission, the novelty of the study, the speed of revision and payment, as well as the distribution of institutions and regions of origin of the authors.
- If there are 2 or more manuscripts submitted by the same author (either as the first author or the next author), then only one of the manuscripts will enter the review stage.
- Authors are expected to monitor the status of the article via the web and check the inbox/spam email regularly if the article has entered the review stage.
- Please enter your full address and mobile number in the Bio Statement in the profile section to facilitate communication and distribution of printed manuscript submissions.